The dryrobe has two layers:
• The inner layer is a synthetic lambswool lining. This is super warm and works by drawing the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric, meaning it can be used multiple times without drying between uses.
• The outer layer is a waterproof and windproof fabric shell; this is one single sheet of fabric to minimise seams.
Available in two styles (sleeve lengths)
• Short Sleeve: If you want to change for your sport as quickly as possible in a field or car park, or simply want to jump in the car and get home without changing, then the dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve will offer warm fast changing in any climate
• Long Sleeve: If you find yourself hanging around at sporting events, waiting to participate or watching your kids, a dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve will keep you warm in any climate
Both sleeve lengths give you plenty of room to pull your arms inside and strip off sports kit or wetsuits whilst staying dry and protected from the elements.
Short Sleeve (the original dryrobe) is popular for use in warmer temperatures, particularly for those who want to change quickly and have a warm overcoat for chilly evenings.
Long sleeve is increasing in popularity. More customers are discovering the benefit of the long sleeve dryrobe as an unbelievably warm over coat. Perhaps your customer feels the cold whilst walking, sitting or standing around outside (think dog walking, camping or watching sporting events)? In terms of post exercise benefits, the extra sleeve length helps provide the warmth that aids important recovery.
As dryrobe ambassador Jon Albon wrote in his blog:
“A vital part of recovery for me to protect muscles and avoid injury is making sure you stay warm and soon as you stop exercising - my dryrobe is always perfect for this”
Features of the dryrobe:
• Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit
• Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
• Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
• Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
• Get dry instantly and the insulating fabrics make you feel unbelievably warm
• The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
• Keep your hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets
• Store your essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
• Safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
• At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
dryrobe is designed to be oversized. They are wide to give extra space to fit over clothing and wearable equipment.
Correct sizing works best when based on the customers’ height. If it is dragging on the floor, then you’ve gone too large. Otherwise, the extra material is your friend.
An example of sizing by rule of thumb for someone of average build:
XS: Child aged between 5 and 9 years / Height of up to 4'5"
Small: Child aged between 10 and 16 years / Height of 4'5" to 5'
Medium: Height of 5'1" to 5'7"
Large: Height of 5'8" to 6'3"
XL: Height of 6'4" or taller
Here are a few pointers to help extend the life of your dryrobe:
The dryrobe does not need washing after every use. Unless you get it dirty and would prefer it clean, it will function just the same if simply dried at room temperature between uses.
Wash the dryrobe Advance inside out on a gentle or delicate machine wash at a maximum of 30 - 40 degrees, or cold wash by hand is recommended if at all possible. After the spin cycle, hang or lay flat as it dries at room temperature.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.