Introducing the Special Edition dryrobe® REMIX range. By utilising unused fabrics across our product range that otherwise would be disposed of, we’re helping to reduce waste, whilst creating high performance changing robes with a fun twist.
Designed to let you get changed anywhere, whilst protecting you from the elements, dryrobe® Advance is an essential piece of kit for all outdoor activities. The long sleeve design provides extra warmth and is ideal for those waiting to compete or watching sporting events.
The dryrobe® Advance can be used multiple times throughout the day, over wet kit, without the need for drying between uses.
Keep doing the things you love outdoors with the world's warmest, most versatile change robe.
Features of the dryrobe:
• Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit
• Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
• Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
• Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
• Get dry instantly and the insulating fabrics make you feel unbelievably warm
• The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
• Keep your hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets
• Store your essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
• Safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
• At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
dryrobe is designed to be oversized. They are wide to give extra space to fit over clothing and wearable equipment.
Correct sizing works best when based on the customers’ height. If it is dragging on the floor, then you’ve gone too large. Otherwise, the extra material is your friend.
An example of sizing by rule of thumb for someone of average build:
XS: Child aged between 5 and 9 years / Height of up to 4'5"
Small: Child aged between 10 and 16 years / Height of 4'5" to 5'
Medium: Height of 5'1" to 5'7"
Large: Height of 5'8" to 6'3"
XL: Height of 6'4" or taller
Here are a few pointers to help extend the life of your dryrobe:
The dryrobe does not need washing after every use. Unless you get it dirty and would prefer it clean, it will function just the same if simply dried at room temperature between uses.
Wash the dryrobe Advance inside out on a gentle or delicate machine wash at a maximum of 30 - 40 degrees, or cold wash by hand is recommended if at all possible. After the spin cycle, hang or lay flat as it dries at room temperature.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.